Do you want radiant skin? Glowing skin? Hydrated skin? Yes, please then following these simple and inexpensive tips to aid your body in daily detoxing will yield a healthier body and great glow.
Here’s the simple, fast morning ritual to detox both your body and skin and get you going to radiant beauty 🙂
1.Upon waking drink a glass of filtered water to rehydrate your body and skin
2. After drinking a glass of filtered water, follow that with lemon water and make sure to take a daily probiotic.
People debate the best time to take probiotics so I recommend taking them in the morning on an empty stomach. Make sure your probiotic brand has a high culture count and multiple strains (the more the better.) Also make sure they’re free from cheap fillers / allergens (most commonly: gluten, dairy, corn, soy, etc..)
3. When you eat your first meal of the day whether that’s breakfast or lunch make sure to take some Vitamin C, depending on the supplement for me this is usually between 200 -500 % daily value. Vitamin C is great in boosting not only your immune system but also increases collagen production.
For those looking for breakfast inspiration try one of the following for a breakfast:
- A green juice (perfect for those who prefer a lighter fare)
- A green smoothie (more filling for those who find juicing too light – its the perfect opportunity to throw in some greens to start your day)
- Make a high protein / low carb breakfast to get the day going (try a couple of eggs (pasture raised, local, organic – if possible) and add some veggies to make an omelet or frittata.
- Avoid all-together store bought juice (e.g. apple or orange) there are too many sweeteners and additives
- I don’t recommend juicing just fruit and having a glass either as it will be loaded with sugar (which will hit the bloodstream too fast since it won’t have fiber to slow it down) and can lead to a sugar crash potentially
*Disclaimer: Please remember this article as with any written on this site does not constitute advice to diagnose, treat or cure any illness. Never start any diet, fitness or supplement I discuss on this site without first deciding if its applicable for you and discussing with your medical advisor who knows your personal health history.